Blog to get you through tough times

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Why did you not get involved with the forum or even post something about yourself first, rather than just straight in to promote your blog?

BirdieorEagle

Visit site
Why did you not get involved with the forum or even post something about yourself first, rather than just straight in to promote your blog?

I have another account on here that I have had for many years mate. That account contains information I have disclosed in the past online. This account is fresh and like the blog remains anonymous.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site

Patrick, take a day off man!

Things are already bad enough without seeing such negativity and sniping at every turn.

Completely appropriate and golf related content for a forum of this nature.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Patrick, take a day off man!

Things are already bad enough without seeing such negativity and sniping at every turn.

Completely appropriate and golf related content for a forum of this nature.

no need for you to get involved OP has answered and now understand why.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

I can't see why you've sent me a PM on this so will answer on the forum, your PM read -

"i notice you keep replying to my posts and iys usually to have a dig of some sort. even a couple of occasions you have singled my reply out when someone else has said the same.

Got a problem? "

I just checked back and can see three recent posts replying to your messages.
They were connected to new (or apparently new) members who had posted regarding their Vlog or Blog and you had made repeated negative comments. I felt that this was discouraging for any new member and my replies were intended to provide encouragement to them.

I don't have a problem but wonder if you do, why the marked negativity to new members?
You knock others in your posts but receive a few replies and you see the need to go to PM, what's that about?
As has often been said, if it's of no interest move on.

Out if interest, did you PM any of the other people who questioned your negativity?

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m not sure the world needs another 15 to scratch blog, but crack on if it makes you happy. It’s always struck me as a little narcissistic to think anyone would be interested. It’s kind of the online equivalent to the boring fella in the clubhouse that talks you through each of his 98 blows!!
I am however a massive hypocrite. I was addicted to homies YouTube channel. I found it completely engrossing???maybe not for the reasons intended???

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can't see why you've sent me a PM on this so will answer on the forum, your PM read -

"i notice you keep replying to my posts and iys usually to have a dig of some sort. even a couple of occasions you have singled my reply out when someone else has said the same.

Got a problem? "

They were connected to new (or apparently new) members who had posted regarding their Vlog or Blog and you had made repeated negative comments. I felt that this was discouraging for any new member and my replies were intended to provide encouragement to them.

I don't have a problem but wonder if you do, why the marked negativity to new members?
You knock others in your posts but receive a few replies and you see the need to go to PM, what's that about?

Out if interest, did you PM any of the other people who questioned your negativity?
The old ‘got a problem’ PM. Less call for that than another 28- scratch blog. One maybe narcissistic, the other proper knobbish. Imo of course

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

Got a problem? "

i don't show negativity to new posters, there were two new posts that had had on other input other than to promote their channel or blog, it appreas one has been on before and has now explained why, which is fair enough. theres been plenty who come on here just to promote themselves then disapear, i have no iterest in blogs and the like and i am etittled to say so.
anyway not just those, other threads where you have replied just to me, none one else has done that, but this just shows you do have a problem.

and to post up a private message, just shows it:LOL:(y)

BirdieorEagle

Visit site
I’m not sure the world needs another 15 to scratch blog, but crack on if it makes you happy. It’s always struck me as a little narcissistic to think anyone would be interested. It’s kind of the online equivalent to the boring fella in the clubhouse that talks you through each of his 98 blows!!
I am however a massive hypocrite. I was addicted to homies YouTube channel. I found it completely engrossing???maybe not for the reasons intended???

Thanks for the feedback mate - didnt realise there were so many blogs about getting down to scratch etc. Mine is more just a say over - I doubt I'll ever get down to my goal. My blog wont necessarily be about training to get to 5 or anything more just some stories, whats in the bag, general wellbeing and a few other topics regarding the tour etc. Hope this helps and best wishes.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
i don't show negativity to new posters, there were two new posts that had had on other input other than to promote their channel or blog, it appreas one has been on before and has now explained why, which is fair enough. theres been plenty who come on here just to promote themselves then disapear, i have no iterest in blogs and the like and i am etittled to say so.
anyway not just those, other threads where you have replied just to me, none one else has done that, but this just shows you do have a problem.

and to post up a private message, just shows it:LOL:(y)

Someone has now met your approval and can carry on posting unmolested, ever thought of becoming a Moderator?

You're entitled to say that you have no interest in blogs and the like and I'm entitled to reply to you.

Anyway, you're obviously a very sensitive soul so I won't reply to any more of your posts.

D

Deleted member 18588

Surely these blogs are an extension of the "I played today" thread.

Absolutely harmless but completely beyond me as to why anyone should be remotely interested.

I wouldn't expect people to be interested in my round but see no harm in these blogs.

Just not for me.

D

Deleted member 21258

Surely these blogs are an extension of the "I played today" thread.

Absolutely harmless but completely beyond me as to why anyone should be remotely interested.

I wouldn't expect people to be interested in my round but see no harm in these blogs.

Just not for me.

Completely agree.

Only difference to me is I think the I played today(best thread on the forum in my eyes) and some blogs are great to read as well.

OP keep going, some people will be interested, alot wont be and if you enjoy doing it, then brilliant.:)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Someone has now met your approval and can carry on posting unmolested, ever thought of becoming a Moderator?

You're entitled to say that you have no interest in blogs and the like and I'm entitled to reply to you.

Anyway, you're obviously a very sensitive soul so I won't reply to any more of your posts.
yep feel free to take your own advice and just scroll past, if theres anything i want to communicate with you i'll PM you:ROFLMAO: