Blackmoor 23rd September Society Challenge

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Unfortunately Homer can not play any more, so we need a replacement.

JohnnyDee the reserve can not commit at the moment, so is there anyone out there that can definitely play. As it is a team game, we can not afford any drop outs.

Full details at the beginning of the thread, and tee times are 9.15 ish.

Usual no knobs rule.:whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fantastic. Looking forward to playing there again after the recent mens open.

Welcome aboard, I know nothing about you and as your the opposition can you furnish us with your handicap and home club please, its not going to be nice beating a fellow running bird, but hey, needs must :smirk:

rikkitikk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Welcome aboard, I know nothing about you and as your the opposition can you furnish us with your handicap and home club please, its not going to be nice beating a fellow running bird, but hey, needs must :smirk:

You do know something about me but I am not going to divulge yet!! Only doing so to worry my opposition. ☺

I have an 18 handicap so probably a bit of a hacker. Home club as listed. ☺

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You do know something about me but I am not going to divulge yet!! Only doing so to worry my opposition. ☺

I have an 18 handicap so probably a bit of a hacker. Home club as listed. ☺

Off to another board then me thinks for some investigation :whistle:

rikkitikk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Off to another board then me thinks for some investigation :whistle:

You will only have to go to the mizuno forum to find me. I organise the southern forum golf days / weekends where you had the brilliant first tee shot at frilford heath. We also talked briefly at the last H4H day at North Hants

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You will only have to go to the mizuno forum to find me. I organise the southern forum golf days / weekends where you had the brilliant first tee shot at frilford heath. We also talked briefly at the last H4H day at North Hants

Gotcha :D

D

Deleted member 15344

Rich shall we have team colours and outfits ? - I have the perfect trousers that I know you will like :D