Black Friday deals 27th November

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last edited:

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site

Thanks for this but in reality I feel the S3 on Amazon is the better deal at £99 so I've gone for that. The S6 is really nice but I won't use the other functions so no point spending more than double. Should be with me by Tuesday so I'll test it out on Wednesday :)

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I just wonder how many marketing people are aware the term "Black Friday" is supposed originates from the first Friday after Thanksgiving when Black slaves were sold on.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just wonder how many marketing people are aware the term "Black Friday" is supposed originates from the first Friday after Thanksgiving when Black slaves were sold on.

57042612.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been bombarded with email after email all day but I seem to be one of the very few not having my head turned. To be honest I've got to saturation point and have more than enough gear and it would be a case of buying for buying sake. Always feel in my own mind that this is simply a way for retailers to offload stuff that people haven't been bothered to buy before.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Been bombarded with email after email all day but I seem to be one of the very few not having my head turned. To be honest I've got to saturation point and have more than enough gear and it would be a case of buying for buying sake. Always feel in my own mind that this is simply a way for retailers to offload stuff that people haven't been bothered to buy before.

A good deal is only a good deal if "it's a good deal" isn't the only reason you're buying it.

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Inky deals I went for were the S3 and a pair of Oakley Sector spikeless shoes for summer\range work.

Oh and a Laithwaites 12 bottle special for £65 as we found a £30 off voucher code.