Black Friday deals 27th November

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
It gets applied as a discount in your cart.

View attachment 17720

Cheers. Seems like it doesn't do that for all things. I tried to get the AD333 tours on 4 for 3 but it didn't take 15% off that. But it did if I just tried to order 1 dozen. Probably hidden in the T&Cs somewhere that 15% does not apply to 4 for 3 offers or something like that.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on the oakleys, just ordered a pair. Golf buddy wt4 for 110 on eBay any good?

I don't need those Oakleys but damn they look good, their lenses are usually different class and now I want them. This whole Black Friday thing is just a mass of temptations of things you don't really need. I need to stop looking at this thread.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
no idea, was just sharing the heads up. To get it, go on Amazon at 5:40PM and see what the price has dropped to! Simple as that.
Oh ok so will it be lower than the 129 they have now? I like the reviews of this one, think I'll buy it. I was just going to buy it but don't really know how this lightning sale thing works. If it's gonna be less than 129 I'll wait!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh ok so will it be lower than the 129 they have now? I like the reviews of this one, think I'll buy it. I was just going to buy it but don't really know how this lightning sale thing works. If it's gonna be less than 129 I'll wait!

They dropped the Garmin S3 from 137 to 99 yesterday. I would wager it will be sub 100 quid.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Nike Control lll's are only £69 at AG, I bought the ll's at around £120 and they did me well for 2 winters and were very comfortable, so hopefully these will be as good.