Bizarre follow through - please help!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Even given the normal 'Go see a Pro' solution, this would seem the best solution to me.

There's quite a few 'faults' in those swings but nothing that can't be sorted out with some training and drills, so a back-to-basics hands-on approach would seem the best way imo.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Difficult to see whats going on with the darkness of the video and no front on swing. To be honest there seems to be a lot of good stuff going on so probably not a lot to change.

You are getting your hands high and allowing your left elbow break away creating the untidy looking follow through. Think about keeping your elbows closer together, letting the wrists break as the club comes over your left shoulder. You want to feel the butt end of the shaft is pointing straight ahead of you, this should allow you to finish in a more balanced position. Think up and over the left shoulder.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
There is a lot of half decent stuff in there and to be honest just need a block of lessons for a pro to refine what you have. With winter coming up it will be the ideal time to get something sorted. I've seen a lot worse and my swing isn't textbook. Find something that repeats and work with it