Bit of a quandary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A plausible explanation ? Just what are you talking about dear boy ? Why would I possibly need to explain anything to you ?

You don't need to explain anything to anyone, it's your business.

What he is talking about though is you said you had just joined your club but all of a sudden you are on the committee which is quite unusual.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
What he is talking about though is you said you had just joined your club but all of a sudden you are on the committee which is quite unusual.

Is it ?

It's not unusual to find that folk aren't exactly queuing up to join golf club committees, as I have, and now you lot have found out.

There are also positions of Finance Convener, Social Convener available but no one wants those positions either.

In regards me just joining and being on the committee, so what, I'm not precious about it, happy to help out, as it seems no one else wants to, though plenty members have got plenty to moan about but ask them to help....guess what...

gazzadi

Medal Winner
Visit site
That wasn't too hard Cabby.Simple explanations are best but given the fact that you introduced the post and have introduced a number of controversial subjects on the forum you cannot be surprised that members question facts that don't add up . What role are you responsible for on the committee,
? and more importantly what are you going to do regarding the issue at hand!

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That wasn't too hard Cabby.Simple explanations are best but given the fact that you introduced the post and have introduced a number of controversial subjects on the forum you cannot be surprised that members question facts that don't add up . What role are you responsible for on the committee,
? and more importantly what are you going to do regarding the issue at hand!

Don't feed the troll - its all jackanory.

Status
Not open for further replies.