Birdies in a row - your record?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
3 for me. Then a double bogey, then a chip in eagle.

Not been seen since...

Mind you I did get 3 eagles in three consective rounds once upon a time..

Again

Not been seen since at that rate.

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The most consecutive birdies I've had was 3. Achieved once at Overstone Park GC (3rd, 4th, 5th holes), and once at Leighton Buzzard GC (12th, 13th, 14th holes).

But the most memorable scoring stretch of golf holes I've played was -4 for 'the loop' on the Old Course at St Andrews, from the White tees in December 2016 :

Eagle on the par 4 7th (holed out from 120 yards)
Par on the par 3 8th (lipped out 12 foot birdie putt)
Birdie on the par 4 9th
Birdie on the par 4 10th
Par on the par 3 11th

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
My best is 7 birdies in a row at Pebble Beach on WGT :) Oh Yes

Oh you mean real life.....

Thats a big fat zero, 3 birdies in a round is my best, interspersed with blobs :)

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
4 in a row birdied 6,7,8 and 9 at St Mikes GC just outside St Andrews a lot of year ago when i was half decent at this game:whistle:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Three in a row last year when my club was playing against Ratho Park at their course. I was playing in a fourball against their Captain and birdied the first three holes, the third being a thirty footer with an enormous bend that if I'd missed would have gone miles past. Walking down the fourth fairway the Captains partner said that if I birdied the fourth, he was walking off! I think he was joking. :D;)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Three in a row. Matchplay, and almost felt sorry for opponent as putts were going in from every where. Think it was six in the round, but it was about 40 years ago.:eek: These days very rare if I have more than one in a round.:(

D

Deleted Member 1156

4 for me.

Once played High Post as a visitor on my own, 2 members walked up on the 1st tee and asked if I wanted to join them. Started birdie, birdie, birdie......look on their faces was priceless :D

D

Deleted member 23344

I would say one, but I’m not sure you can have a row of one! I’m not sure if I have ever had two in a round ... :smirk:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Probably no more than two successive birdies at my current course but I went birdie, birdie, eagle at Wimbledon Common, and then melted like an ice cream in the summer sun. Can recall topping a tee shot on the 7th (simple shot over a ravine and only about 150 yards carry) and losing a ball in the trees right on the ninth. Even back then, no consistency