Best wet weather gloves

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have had a Couple of pairs of FJ and love them. They feel a. It looser and thicker than the MW which I invested in last year. I do find the MW keep my hands cold.
re the Sealskins, I bought a pair for when at football. Yes they keep my hands dry and warm but the times the cotton liner has come away from the outer skin when taking out my hands, especially if my hand was wet whilst putting gloves on.
Footjoys are me fave at the moment.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hold the footjoy ones but I find if i wear as a pair my grip becomes very strong and I lose the ball left. I think they’re too thick. Toasty warm though

McWets for me all day long

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bought a pair of Under Armour wet gloves just before the lockdown and 2 rounds in I am very impressed by them.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a pair of Mizuno rain gloves they are very good in the rain and fine when it stops .
I wear a pair of mitts over them in cold weather.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the under armour cold gear gloves no issues with them so far, I haven't wore them in heavy rain as yet but impressed with them so far in light rain and great for the cold

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Look on the bright side, by the time we get out of lockdown again (in England at least) it'll be Spring, possibly early summer and so no need for wet gloves until at least October when we're be back in lockdown v6 anyway