Best Round Today!

redmike

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi guys,

Had my best round ever today! Shot a 95 which i was very pleased with especially as i carded a 9 and a 7 on my first two holes. The course is only a par 64 but i was very pleased, espcially as my first ever round was only in MAy last year and that was a 123 on the same course. Was getting good distance off the tee, if not always consistent direction. My chipping was very good, my putting pretty good, but had 6 or 7 putts that either stopped inches short or were slightly offline. BAck nine was 42 (par is 31 on there) so i was well pleased! What makes it all the sweeter is that recently my scores have been going backwards. I love this game! I realise Im never going to be Tiger Woods but all i wanted when i started playing was to get round a cousre without making a complete fol of myself and I think im getting there!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had a lesson yesterday and went out in the evening with some mates and played the first nine in 4 over gross starting bogey, bogey

Thought I had it sussed until the back nine which started double, double. From nowhere my driving disappeared and it all became a struggle and I came home ten over to finish net level par.