Best course you've ever played?

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
the belfry experience for me guys, played both the Brabazon and the PGA,

I did that with my 2 brothers and nephew just before I emmigrated in Aug 2007 and we had a great time , well worth the dosh and helped that I played to handicap off the whites.But neither the best for me.

Cant choose between West course Wentworth or Crans - sur -Sierre in Switzerland.

Played Wentworth in horrendous conditions but course stood up well and all that history. Excellent clubhouse and superb breakfast and dinner in Ryder/Curtis Cup room.

Played Crans about 10 times and the course is challenging with awesome views of the Alps, plus your ball travels for ever in the thin air.

mhchambers50

Visit site
Out of the ones I've played so far:
UK-Gleneagles Queens course
Abroad-Banff Springs,Canada
Although I have to say other favourites are Pitlochry and
Kilspindie........

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Easy one for me this

Royal County Down

Can't believe no one else has said so either !!!

I may be playing this in July, my old four ball are playing I am on the reserve list if anyone cant make it. They are booked for 12th July - I think thay are having an open week. £25 a round if I rember right.

ball_basher

Assistant Pro
Visit site
seascale links in cumbria , cracker of a course and only £14 in January , we played in t-shirts most of the way round ,

links golf is deffo my favorite kind of track , although only played links twice before its so much more interesting , i guess i might not have enjoyed it so much if that wind got up ..

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
oldwindy you've got to play mach,for the first drive alone.myself and my brother for the past two years have a week in that neck of the woods in july,midges are a nightmare,but mach and the other courses up there more than make up for it.