Best Black Friday deals

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Ive locked all our credit cards due to “suspected possible fraud”, will unlock them on Tuesday when the risk has passed.

I assumed this was a joke about stopping yourself (or someone else) overspending!

I got a flier from a well know wine merchant offering me a mega Black Friday deal that was more expensive than I paid for that case from them about 3 weeks ago!

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
For those who do like the Costco Kirkland ball or want to give them a try they are on offer, you need to buy 2 boxes of 24 online then you get £12 off, so just under £1 per ball for a 3 piece Urethane. You can buy individual boxes of 24 if you go instore.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If anybody is looking for some thermal wear for the course, I can thoroughly recommend these...
https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/meribel-mens-cotton-roll-neck-top-p13063.aspx/black/

Absolutely fantastic quality, really good material and wash up really well. I purchased a few for fishing last year and they are still as good as new.
Just ordered a few more.
A lot cheaper than some of the ones with golf manufacturers names on, and an absolute bargain for under a tenner.
(y)(y)(y)(y)

JGolfer

Visit site
If anybody is looking for some thermal wear for the course, I can thoroughly recommend these...
https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/meribel-mens-cotton-roll-neck-top-p13063.aspx/black/

Absolutely fantastic quality, really good material and wash up really well. I purchased a few for fishing last year and they are still as good as new.
Just ordered a few more.
A lot cheaper than some of the ones with golf manufacturers names on, and an absolute bargain for under a tenner.
(y)(y)(y)(y)

I would second this. Size stated is generous though. So perhaps go for a smaller one, is only thing I’d say.