beaten up

richbeech

Hacker
Visit site
Great course wychwood Park is played it few times great challenge off back tees

It is indeed. It’s pretty much 7200 off the back pegs and some of the carry’s off the tee are massive. 15 in particular. If you want to test how good you really are play wychwood park off the back pegs when a bit of wind is blowing and the rough is up. It’s absolutely brutal. Almost always ends up reduction only when it’s like that.

Dannyc

Visit site
It is indeed. It’s pretty much 7200 off the back pegs and some of the carry’s off the tee are massive. 15 in particular. If you want to test how good you really are play wychwood park off the back pegs when a bit of wind is blowing and the rough is up. It’s absolutely brutal. Almost always ends up reduction only when it’s like that.
Every hole has its challenges or something to think about off the tee the 15th is a class hole I think stroke index 1 4th hole is just massively long into the wind for a par 4 the 6th great looking long par 3 the 7th great split fairway par 5 I could carry on all the way through the course really I’ve nearly joined it a few times in the past if I don’t want year I know I’ll regret it