Chrisb83

Assistant Pro
Visit site
20% off hotgolfuk on eBay at the moment using code PLENTY20

Some good prices in under armour bits which I find is good quality

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
But the best place for soccer shirts was a now defunct place called Soccer Scene in Carnaby Street. Had shirts from club sides around the globe as well as most national sides. Also a goldmine for decent goalkeeping gloves, padded leggings for winter/astroturf and some really loud keeper tops

Probably good for my parents bank balance that 10 year old me didn't find that place 😂

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Probably good for my parents bank balance that 10 year old me didn't find that place 😂
It was the business. Pricey (expected given a Carnaby Street location) but so much gear in there. I think there was a sister store nearby that did all the rugby union club sides and the rugby league shirts from England and Australia. Think that has gone now which is sad

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
It was the business. Pricey (expected given a Carnaby Street location) but so much gear in there. I think there was a sister store nearby that did all the rugby union club sides and the rugby league shirts from England and Australia. Think that has gone now which is sad

Where was this information 15 years ago? 😂

D

Deleted member 25172

Perhaps not exactly to the topic, but.
Does anyone know if American Golf matches their prices against snaintongolfs website?

I got a vague response from AGs customer support so thought I’d check if anyone on here would know. I’ve found the G400 Max at snainton for 299 whilst it’s at 349 everywhere else that I’ve looked, but don’t want to just order it blind before testing out shafts and that bit.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Perhaps not exactly to the topic, but.
Does anyone know if American Golf matches their prices against snaintongolfs website?

I got a vague response from AGs customer support so thought I’d check if anyone on here would know. I’ve found the G400 Max at snainton for 299 whilst it’s at 349 everywhere else that I’ve looked, but don’t want to just order it blind before testing out shafts and that bit.

They certainly used to however they are now owned by someone else I believe so can't be certain.