Barclays fantasy football Prem 18-19

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going to be missing a beat this season if you're not building your teams around Salah and Sterling. 29 points between them so far, even more if you've got one of them as captain (I've gone Salah).

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Going to be missing a beat this season if you're not building your teams around Salah and Sterling. 29 points between them so far, even more if you've got one of them as captain (I've gone Salah).

I went sterling tbh

Salah I was betting on getting a few pens taken away from him

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You get 3 points for an assist if you win the pen and it’s scored

Yeah I know. For me it just wasn’t something I thought would change his season much.

He can only get an assist if someone else scores right?
Last season pool scored 7 pens. 3 by Salah, so even if he won all 7 which I doubt, you’d then need to accept some were legit. So worse case he’s losing 12 points for assists.

Counter that with more pens being given for other things and I’m nit sure it’s gonna change his points too much.

That being said, I still wish I’d squeezed in Sterling too. Come on Aubameyang! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I know. For me it just wasn’t something I thought would change his season much.

He can only get an assist if someone else scores right?
Last season pool scored 7 pens. 3 by Salah, so even if he won all 7 which I doubt, you’d then need to accept some were legit. So worse case he’s losing 12 points for assists.

Counter that with more pens being given for other things and I’m nit sure it’s gonna change his points too much.

That being said, I still wish I’d squeezed in Sterling too. Come on Aubameyang! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Got him in myself!

We do a head to head league at work

This week got my manager who’s on nights with me

Bragging rights for week if I win come on

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Almost half way through the season?

How is everyone getting on?

I got far too into FPL this season, screaming at the TV yesterday when Zaha scored, swear he only only finishes that 1 in 100 times, he is a total donkey for my money