Bag help?

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking for a reasonably priced waterproof trolly bag. Have a power caddy trolly. Lots of bags around 100 to 150 anyone no what to steer clear from?. Definatly want full dividers and plenty of front pockets 😊 and of course waterproof. I know I can pay 300+ and buy a great Sun Mountain but there must be another way🤔

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Plenty of room in the pockets Chellie..?
In the market but not for a purple one....:sick::LOL:

I would say so given what I carry in my bag. Think kitchen sink:oops: The cool pocket is a crap size though as it's the small one at the top front of the bag. The only thing I don't like is the cover for the clubs. It zips from back to front whereas my Sun Mountain H2O zipped from the front to the back. I bought mine from a proshop on ebay and got it for under £170.

HID has an OUUL waterproof bag and is pleased with that.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought one similar to the ones sold on Amazon with the electron type logo in 2016

(Same as the Callaway bag around at that time)

The only fault in that time is the stitching on the inside of of the cooler pocket unravelled.
They are currently only £99

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, decided to go up a little and stick with power caddy, got a good deal at AG so hope it's as good as it says. Always liked my regular Power caddy bag and the pockets will be in the same place, very handy when I can't remember where I put something 🤪