Bad service at AG store (no surprise there then)

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whatever happened to 'Golfers who know buy from their Pro'

Anyone old enough to remember The PGCA ?

A lot price match as well now so really there is no reason not to give the Pro the trade a lot of the time. I buy all my Clubs,Balls and Gloves from local Pro shops. Clothing I tend to buy most of that from the web as the choice is far more varied and the pro's cannot match the webs sale prices which is when I buy my stuff. But certainly for equipment the Pro is a good as most really.

sam19113

Club Champion
Visit site
I've mostly had good experiences with AG. Had to return two bags in quick succession as they broke pretty quickly and they replaced both no problem.

I do agree that it can be a bit uncomfortable in there though, especially seeing as it's never that busy and I find you're constantly being watched in case you look at a club for more than 10 seconds.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
AG.... where to begin. Think my feelings about them are well catalogued and I accept that some stores are better than others, there are still plenty, certainly around my area that offer what I think is very poor customer service. As for having a PGA pro in every store that certainly isn't the case around my way. The store manager is usually just that, without any PGA qualification.