Back to Winter

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Drove across Scotland to yesterday afternoon to photograph football last night - as I went past Craigie Hill in Perth I looked across at the course and thought of the one time I've played it - glad I'm not out there I thought, stupid course and would be freezing. By the time I passed Gleneagles I couldn't see any evidence of wind and nice and warm in the car I thought 'That looks lovely - wouldn't mind being out there' - Through Glasgow and heading towards Ayr I passed East Renfrewshire and thought 'God I'd love to be playing that now' - then I got out of the car at the ground in Ayr and the wind hit me - naw I didn't want to be playing golf.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I was going to head down for some short game practice this afternoon but it’s so cold. The kind of cold that gives you a headache. Course only opened at 10 as there was frozen snow covering most of the course!

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I was going to head down for some short game practice this afternoon but it’s so cold. The kind of cold that gives you a headache. Course only opened at 10 as there was frozen snow covering most of the course!
Nice here - it's clouded over but it's 7° and virtually no wind - hadn't planned playing tonight but I'm going to head out on the Medal course at 5.45 for nine holes or so.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Last Monday I wore just my polo shirt, one week later I'm in base layers, jumper, jacket hat! Makes you wonder why we live here....I'm sure millionaires on Bermuda don't have this issue.

D

Deleted member 3432

Last Monday I wore just my polo shirt, one week later I'm in base layers, jumper, jacket hat! Makes you wonder why we live here....I'm sure millionaires on Bermuda don't have this issue.

Last week I wore base layers, jumper, jacket and hat. This week I'm in base layers, jumper, jacket and hat.

You lot moan too much cocsisdering how tropical it is down south ;):ROFLMAO: