Away trip recommendations

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking at booking an away trip for 7 days next October time for my 40th birthday
Would be around 12-16 going
Looking for good weather doesn’t need to be red hot
Would like recommendations off people that have done this before and who with
Ideally looking for all inclusive with flights included
Thanks Beggsy

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We went all inclusive for 7 days to Marakesh, Morocco this last Nov.... good temperatures.... good courses & a great, very different, cultural experience just a touch outside of Europe. Highly recommend.

Zig

Visit site
Two polar opposites... north-west Ireland. Enniscrone, Rosses Point, Donegal, Rosapenna, Ballyliffin, Portstewart then Portrush. Epic, get a minibus between courses, great nights out. Perfect. Did a version of this for my stag-do with mates. Can't recommend a better series of golf courses, with dunes totally different to those we have on the mainland (maybe Trump Aberdeen is similar, I haven't played it tho).
Or, Scottsdale, AZ. Stay at Boulders, play their courses, then Troon, and finish with TPC Scottsdale and the whole desert-golf experience. Amazing weather, amazing service, and courses unlike anything we have in the UK. Greens at TPC were off the charts - we all putted off the first green! And the starter gave us the best tip ever: 'If your ball goes in a bush, use a club to give it a rattle. If the bush rattles back, leave your ball and get in the cart.' Saw snakes which I thought only lived in zoos!! :)))))

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Two polar opposites... north-west Ireland. Enniscrone, Rosses Point, Donegal, Rosapenna, Ballyliffin, Portstewart then Portrush. Epic, get a minibus between courses, great nights out. Perfect. Did a version of this for my stag-do with mates. Can't recommend a better series of golf courses, with dunes totally different to those we have on the mainland (maybe Trump Aberdeen is similar, I haven't played it tho).
Or, Scottsdale, AZ. Stay at Boulders, play their courses, then Troon, and finish with TPC Scottsdale and the whole desert-golf experience. Amazing weather, amazing service, and courses unlike anything we have in the UK. Greens at TPC were off the charts - we all putted off the first green! And the starter gave us the best tip ever: 'If your ball goes in a bush, use a club to give it a rattle. If the bush rattles back, leave your ball and get in the cart.' Saw snakes which I thought only lived in zoos!! :)))))
Enniscrone and Carne. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Two polar opposites... north-west Ireland. Enniscrone, Rosses Point, Donegal, Rosapenna, Ballyliffin, Portstewart then Portrush. Epic, get a minibus between courses, great nights out. Did a version of this for my stag-do with mates. Can't recommend a better series of golf courses, with dunes totally different to those we have on the mainland (maybe Trump Aberdeen is similar, I haven't played it tho).

This is the correct answer! Well apart from you looking for guaranteed good weather

Reactions: Zig

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Get in touch with Bilyana. They are the original agents booking trips to Belek. They will handle everything - flights, tee booking, airport transfers, hotel, golf course transfers - very efficient.