arsenal vs liverpool 2nd half starting now on gd sports

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Damn, my sopcast starts up then "windows experiences a problem and needs to shut down". It's *********

Come on the reds.....oh, better choose Liverpool!

Spear

Medal Winner
Visit site
Feel sorry for arsenal - they outplayed liverpool and had a surefire penalty appeal turned down. Liverpool did not look threatening at all. Very dissapointing to see such a talented squad of players play like that! Babel had a 33%pass success rate! Disgusting! Second leg is gonna be a hard one for liverpool. Lets see what arsene gotta say about the penalty appeal!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Harder for Arsenal as we have an away goal and are at home second leg, liverpool will take it marginally, I think we played poorly but defended when it mattered and arsenal couldnt score in a henhouse with 20 lambert & butler and a bottle of lambrusco.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Liverpool were not great but did what they needed to do and got the job done, thought the so called 'definite' penalty would have been harsh had he give it. Ref was favouring arsenal completely after the decision though, sugessting a fealing of guilt. At time I thought Liverpool showed Arsenal up as well with some of their on the ground one touch football, Torres, Alonso, Gerrard, Kuyt and Mascerano combining brilliantly at one ponit. Thought Mascerano had a great game, his work ethic was superb throughout the 90mins, even though Alonso covered more ground, Mascerano kept popping up when Liverpool needed an extra man.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
theeagle, where you watching the same match as I was watching? Deffo penalty Arsenal played fantastic football, if this had of been a boxing match the towel would of been thrown in at half time. Come on the gunners

1 - 0 to the ARSENAL 1-2 on agg

Arsenal Barca in the final, that would be nice seeing as Henry left for bigger and better things and then it turns out Arsenal wins the Champion's league. YEHA