'Arry. Guilty or not guilty.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not Guilty...

At least until proven otherwise and unfortunately none of us are ever going to hear all the facts and be in a position to make a genuine comment.

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not Guilty...

At least until proven otherwise and unfortunately none of us are ever going to hear all the facts and be in a position to make a genuine comment.

You're so boring!

It must be an age thing.

Come on - how good would it be to see our 'Arry as a lag? I bet all the other cons would be badgering him for holiday snaps of his daughter-in-law........ :cheers:

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
. Like has already been said how much is this costing to get £300,000K back?[/QUOTE

Surely if he is found guilty, as the concensus on here seems to be that is likely, he will have to pay all the costs as well?

I never liked him since his son stole away my future wife, well I hadnt actually met her but that aint the point is it.... :rofl:

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Obviously trying the Doddy defence now, so disorganised, cannot send an email or a text,use a computer or even write a letter. Couldn't keep track of his finances, didn't realise he hadn't been paid for 18months for a newspaper column he was writing...hold the phone ...how the hell did he write a newspaper column??:mad: