Are you under par?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No chance of under par for me but happy to see I have only 4 doubles or worse through 8 rounds this year.

Only 5 birdies which highlights my poor iron play and average putting.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
On our short 302 yard par 4 17th, counting the 14 qualifiers I played last year and 3 so far this year I'm level.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was expecting this to be a resounding no, but I was really close on one hole, for this year only. Our par 3 fifth, only around 120 yards, from my first seven rounds of the year I'd birdied it once and parred it six times, however the last time round I bogeyed it, so my average is bang on 3.00 now. My next best is 4.125 on a short par 4 (one birdie, six pars, one double).

Over 2018 my best was 4.542 on a different short par 4.

2017, best was 3.5 on a different short par 3.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
None.
It does show my best average is level par on par three but I am a bit sceptical because it also shows my worst score on that hole is 3 (one year period).

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can only see the last twelve months, but amazingly I am only 0.1 over par on our par three 9th and also 0.1 over par on par four 14th. Probably only 10-12 rounds but a bit of a surprise.

User20204

Visit site
Earlier in the season I was 2.9 for the par 3s, 4.8 for the 4s and 4.5 for the par 5s. So yes, I was under par in two separate categories, that has since changed mind you.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Based on 14 comp rounds, somehow I'm 2.9 on our par 3 4th, which is our easiest.

I'm really bad at golf so it was still a surprise!

Also I interesting that over the 14 rounds I've only not made par on one hole, our longish par 4 6th. There's probably 4 holes tougher than this at ours, so not sure why that's the one that's got away.

Pretty common for most people I suppose, it's inconsistency that kills me.

D

Deleted member 1147

I’m under on 2 of the par 5s and one of the par 4s

Also close to par on several others.
Just checked our system. In the last year I have averaged under par on 4 holes and level on 2 holes.
But have averaged 5.2 over par. So there are a few holes which require some work.

D

Deleted member 23344

I thought you got your handicap down much lower?

You must be mixing me up with someone else. Got my first handicap a couple of years ago based on three good (for me that is) rounds ... it was 20 and has moved out to 24 after a few comps and a couple of annual reviews.

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Managed to keep our short par 3 (SI 18) under par for 4 months last year.

Worth bearing in mind Intelligent Golf ignores any NR’s in Stableford comps so stats can look better than expected,if you mostly play Stableford.