Are these Adams clubs legit?

DaniKay

Visit site
Hey everyone,

I very recently decided to give into my inner urge to start golfing again. I proceeded by buying some golf clubs online.
The thing is, I am having second thought whether the clubs I bought are legitimate and was wondering whether any of you had a clue. I'm wondering because the iron models on the picture below do not resemble any models the company (Adams) ever produced ( at least I couldn't find it, so I'm not saying they didn't). The actual v3 irons are either forged or hybrid, but as you can see on the picture it clearly says 431 Stainless steel. I could't find any other picture of this model other than on the website where I bought the clubs.

Am I worrying for no reason or are they actually fake or cheaper version? I haven't received them yet btw.

I don't really have a clue about golf clubs so don't judge my soul. Thank you :D

Heres the picture

adams golf v3.jpg

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tricky one and I csn understand your worry.
The Idea Tech V3 was certainly a legitimate model... mostly black finish though. Not, personally, seen any in chrome/yellow.

Maybe email Adams?
What site was it and did it give you reason to be suspicious?

DaniKay

Visit site
Well I posted it though a moderator still has to check it (because it contains a link i think)
so Im making this post to evade that.

The site is called www. onlinegolf . co . uk /adams-golf-v3-combo-6-sw-with-free-4-%26-5-hybrids-248332.html

The site seems legit and I was reluctant to post it. I'm going to apologize in advance if this is bad mannered.

I have contacted Adams over their facebook site, since I haven't been able to get an email address from them. They have not replied yet.

thanks for answering

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I agree with Fundy. No need to worry.

Last year's model probably. Adams did/do make lots of variations of this sort of club.

DaniKay

Visit site
Thank you very much for your quick responses! :)
Ok I am quite relieved now, sorry for the false accusations again.

DaniKay

Visit site
Yea my bad :D

Basically it is a cheaper version of the original club, using cheaper materials for shaft and head.
Someone said this in another thread, because Adams is trying to make full use of its R&D by bringing out
this club at a more affordable price. Should still be good I hope.