Ardglass 11th or 25th October, who is up for it?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
To be honest its looking more like the 11th at the moment going by those that have posted. Vig, Im sure you have spent longer in the car alone so thats no excuse!
Still need to mention this to the gm staff and see if anyone can make it.

Smange mentioned another game in the middle of ulster somewhere at some point also if anyone cant make this one. Galgorm/templepatrick etc.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Well heck, if you had held it between the 21st and 27th Sept, I would have been there, but I am not going home to turn straight around and come back.

Nearly a local too, I went to the Down High school, Downpatrick, and lived for 3 years in Ardglass.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry guys, I'm having to pull out because of back problem's. I know it's a month away but I cant see my back being any better by then, but we never know.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Never mind Ian, there will be more dates in the coming months im sure. Theres no point making it worse for the sake of a game of golf.

Can I now ask folks what sort of time suits, would 10am be too early for a couple of fourballs?

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Can I now ask folks what sort of time suits, would 10am be too early for a couple of fourballs?

I really dont mind.

I will be going Hamiltonsbawn, Tandragee, Scarva, Banbridge, Castlewellan, Clough then Ardglass if anyone wants a lift.

janmolby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Lads I'm to have to pull out too, just don't have the money to go to 2 weddings, a stag & this trip all in October. Looks to be a great course so would have loved to go, hopefully there will be another meeting next year.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
1. Brendy
2.Mike_J_Golf
3. Smange
4. Julsk10
5. Ken_A
6. Matt01
Right for those left and anyone not yet added, does the 11th suit, Ill need a final answer before I ring them.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry brendy, not going to make it either.
Too far away to be honest, wasnt thinking when first agreed on Ardglass. Its at least 2.5 hours each way from Derry.

If and when we have another meet at Massereene or somewhere else within that sort of distance, I will be a definate.

Sorry again guys :(

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not to worry matey its looking more and more like a non starter this time round which is a pity as the course would be in good condition.