Arcos grip sensors

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If it's incorporated into the grip then no
But if it's separate then it will unscrew and you can do with it what you will..

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It seems to be incorporated in the grip of my G425 7 wood. I don’t use the system, but I have just left it there. There didn’t seem to be any point in trying to remove it.

Mockba

Visit site
I just regripped my clubs with it in as I prefer matching anyway

Is it easy to regrip arcoss grips?

I was speaking to someone a while back and they were saying you need to use steam to get the sensor out before putting the grip on. Sounds like a faff.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is it easy to regrip arcoss grips?

I was speaking to someone a while back and they were saying you need to use steam to get the sensor out before putting the grip on. Sounds like a faff.

Just cut them off and out

I don't reuse the grips

Had two sensors knocking about I don't use the system

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My reason for asking was that I do not use the system but I have a mate who does so I was going to give the sensor to him.

I have a couple of rescues with the grips that are used but without a sensor fitted and was checking before destroying grip or sensor.

(Ping 425 wood)

Skypilot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My brand new set of Ping G425 irons don't have Arccos in the grips.

Quite interesting really, as when I ordered them (May. Got them three months later) I asked if I had to have Arccos in them as I knew I'd never use them.
I was told they all come with Arccos anyway and you can't opt out. AG bless 'em.
Apparently not so.
I ordered my irons with Jumbo grips (Orange) and when they arrived they were without Arccos.
A quick phone call and Ping confirmed they don't put them in the Jumbo grips.

Worth pointing out, as some players may want Arccos but be unaware that you don't get them with Pings Jumbo grips.

G1z1

Visit site
I got standard grips on my ping g425 irons hybrid wood and driver and didn’t get any arccos grips, I didn’t want them anyway but the 2 iron I bought today from affordable gold has one.