Apple Watch

Andywin1

Visit site
Hi - am wondering if anyone can help. I have an Apple Watch 4 and am wondering if there are any apps that will turn it into a golf watch, similar to Garmin? Have googled but can’t find anything..... Thanks!

AdamC28

Visit site
Hi, there are a few.
I am currently using Hole 19, distances seem accurate when checked with a rangefinder.
The watch will show distances to front, middle and back of the green.
You can also use your watch to add your score for each hole.

Andywin1

Visit site
Hi, there are a few.
I am currently using Hole 19, distances seem accurate when checked with a rangefinder.
The watch will show distances to front, middle and back of the green.
You can also use your watch to add your score for each hole.
Thanks Adam - will give it a try, cheers.

jonny1409

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi - am wondering if anyone can help. I have an Apple Watch 4 and am wondering if there are any apps that will turn it into a golf watch, similar to Garmin? Have googled but can’t find anything..... Thanks!

I'm very suprised you found nothing on google, but to be honest if you search for "Golf GPS" in the app store / watch app store* you'll find tons of options.

*I'm on Android so not sure whether Apple has a separate watch store

Andywin1

Visit site
I'm very suprised you found nothing on google, but to be honest if you search for "Golf GPS" in the app store / watch app store* you'll find tons of options.

*I'm on Android so not sure whether Apple has a separate watch store
Thanks - it’s more that it throws lots of options up but some don’t seem to work and some need a phone to be used alongside the watch. I’ve tried a few which seem very ‘clunky’ so wondered what other people used.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks - it’s more that it throws lots of options up but some don’t seem to work and some need a phone to be used alongside the watch. I’ve tried a few which seem very ‘clunky’ so wondered what other people used.

That’s the question pretty sure hole 19 needs a round started on the phone and uses the gps of that

If you find any that solely uses the watches gps let me know!