Anyone up for a game around the Manchester area on the 2nd or 3rd of Feb.

Foyster

Visit site
Hi,
Thanks for the info I thought I had done this and posted some info in my profile, As I thought it might help ?.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Hi,
Thanks for the info I thought I had done this and posted some info in my profile, As I thought it might help ?.
If you mean your signature, no-one's appears on posts when I use the forum page on my phone... which is almost all the time now.
So I missed the fact my signature was hopelessly outdated!??‍♂️

Foyster

Visit site
Yea I could of posted my info not many people may look at that tbh just trying to get back playing a bit more, I could just go on my own I only know a few lads that play but I work shifts. I enjoy playing with others it's a bit poo on ya own. Thanks for posting ?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Yea I could of posted my info not many people may look at that tbh just trying to get back playing a bit more, I could just go on my own I only know a few lads that play but I work shifts. I enjoy playing with others it's a bit poo on ya own. Thanks for posting ?
If I didn't live in Kent, I'd have played a game with you! ?

Foyster

Visit site
I lived on Sittingbourne for about 7 years then had to move up north for family reasons. Kent has some lovely courses kings lymm I think it was called.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
As a new member, might I suggest that a few details of your ability etc would help in your quest.:)
"Played golf a long time like to have a laugh i do know my Etiquette and respect others looking to get a bit fitter, have a bit of fun and enjoy it don`t take things to serious and play around the 90s Handicap is 23 have been 17 but not been very active of late"

Click on his name and it will tell all.....
;););)