Anybody wear a back support?

GolfingPastor

Visit site
If you do use one to alleviate back pain or reduce risk of injury, which one do you use or how else do you prevent back ache after playing?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wear one for working, a McDavid one. It's invalueable for me to work and thus able to then live my life without too much discomfort.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I do, though mates call it my girdle.:eek: No problems playing with it, and actually helps golf posture.

Generally use it to avoid back pain, rather than when I have it. Not sure the make as on holiday at the moment. Will give you details on my return.

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tempted to wear one tomorrow. Pulled my back in work Wednesday when moving a digger bucket. Been using deep heat and ibuprofen since. Might wear a back support for extra protection. Way I see it is it can’t make a bad swing any worse

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tempted to wear one tomorrow. Pulled my back in work Wednesday when moving a digger bucket. Been using deep heat and ibuprofen since. Might wear a back support for extra protection. Way I see it is it can’t make a bad swing any worse
No...but you can definitely make a back worse.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I inherited and just started to use an old model Bodi-Tek sports elite plus Tens machine, for my back pain. It has settings for toning, enhance, massage, shiatsu and tens :confused::cautious:

Has anyone tried/used one , do they work, help or not, I do have the instructions but any other info would be appreciated.(y)

Last edited:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don’t have a support but do occasionally cover myself in Kinesiology tape
I've seen it used by some pros on TV, does it help ?, It reminds of a comedian called " The Boy with Tape on his face ".
Quite a few candidates on here would benefit from it, mums the word :love:.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1147

I've seen it used by some pros on TV, does it help ?, It reminds of a comedian called " Man with Tape on his face ".
Quite a few candidates on here would benefit from it, mums the word :love:.
It helps support specific areas and helps by putting heat into tight muscles