Any recommendations for a new stand bag?

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only had my Nike performnace hybrid bag 10 months and had to take it back today. A couple of weeks ago I noticed that one of the protectors around the top had a small split so was considering taking it back but thought I would just stitch it up but last night noticed one of the shoulder straps had come away and was only just hanging on!

So I've had my refund and have £110 for a new one, prefer more dividers and decent storage, any recommendations please.

Thanks in advance

Bazep

Club Champion
Visit site
Only had my Nike performnace hybrid bag 10 months and had to take it back today. A couple of weeks ago I noticed that one of the protectors around the top had a small split so was considering taking it back but thought I would just stitch it up but last night noticed one of the shoulder straps had come away and was only just hanging on!

So I've had my refund and have £110 for a new one, prefer more dividers and decent storage, any recommendations please.

Thanks in advance

Dont say that! Just asked for the hybrid 14 way for my birthday next week from the better half. I looked a couple of titleist 14 way bags but they don't seem to be releasing em here.:angry:

DannyOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hmm funny you had this issue as my Nike bag has split down the seam on one of the strap protectors. Didn't think I'd have a hope in hells chance of them refunding me. Did you have the receipt?

I find it an excellent bag but the quality isn't the best it seems.

Moff

Head Pro
Visit site
On the recommendation of another member of the forum (possibly Patrick?) I took a punt on the Adidas Samba Clutch bag - Very good for the money, loads of room & very light weight. Think it was £70 delivered from an eBay store?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
One of the boys at the club just got the new TM Stand bag that's waterproof. Nice simple and looks well made, not sure if it's h2no level but it's bloody nice.

If you can afford the money the h2no is a unbelievable bag, mines going into its forth season.... Still like new and it's the white one

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ideally I don't really want to pay much more than my refund but if the right bag comes along I May have to! They had a really nice mizuno one but my superstroke 3.0 didn't fit in the dividers!

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
On the recommendation of another member of the forum (possibly Patrick?) I took a punt on the Adidas Samba Clutch bag - Very good for the money, loads of room & very light weight. Think it was £70 delivered from an eBay store?

I've got the Adidas Clutch and love it. Great bag thats light and has proved durable in the year I have had it.

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
One of the boys at the club just got the new TM Stand bag that's waterproof. Nice simple and looks well made, not sure if it's h2no level but it's bloody nice.

If you can afford the money the h2no is a unbelievable bag, mines going into its forth season.... Still like new and it's the white one

I have the same bag and it has been superb - probably my 5th season this year I believe.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
since having an H2NO bag I find it hard to consider a non waterproof bag, state I saw some of the guys clubs and stuff yesterday was ridiculous whilst all of mine was bone dry. Worth looking around to find the prev years model when they release the new ones as you can get some great deals (and if not its worth paying that bit extra imho)

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks guys food for thought. Loaded up my old carry bag last night and it was so uncomfortable I decided to get the trolley out! I think I may save a few more pound notes and get a waterproof one as the ill def be carrying through the winter so seems a sensible route.