Any plumbers in the house!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
No gas?
If your gas supply’s gone off unexpectedly, call the Gas Emergency Services on 0800 111 999.
I was going to say something similar. I understood if you have no supply to the house the problem becomes the overall gas suppliers problem and not who you pay your bill to.

When I had a problem with my boiler last year linked to to the meter the engineer called out British Gas to check the meter, I paid my bill to another company.

Thread starter #23

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Checked with neighbour, all good there.

phoned gas number mentioned twice.

The fact the meter was blank ment they showed no interest at all.

Thread starter #25

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Thanks to everybody that helped yesterday especially Bunker Magnet.

it was sorted today @2 p.m and the reason for this message is if you you want customer service AVOID Sainsbury's energy. If 8 can save somebody on here from going through what has happened to me it will be worthwhile. Even the engineer that visited said customer service was non existent.

There is NO customer contact if you have an emergency for over 60 hours from Friday to Monday. Emergency Gas not interested. Spent further hour today trying to speak with somebody. All that was wrong was that a battery had packed in!!

williamalex1

Money List Winner

it was sorted today @2 p.m and the reason for this message is if you you want customer service AVOID Sainsbury's energy. If 8 can save somebody on here from going through what has happened to me it will be worthwhile. Even the engineer that visited said customer service was non existent.

There is NO customer contact if you have an emergency for over 60 hours from Friday to Monday. Emergency Gas not interested. Spent further hour today trying to speak with somebody. All that was wrong was that a battery had packed in!!
Was the battery in/at the meter?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro

Is the battery replaceable by yourself for future?