Another day lost !...

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I guess you had the same sort of feeling welling up inside as we do when the greenkeepers decide to start tining as we are halfway through a round.:mad:

Yeah I know what you mean, it's a bugger when the greenkeepers are trying to keep the course maintained to as higher standard as possible so as to enhance your enjoyment innit !...:thup:

alexbrownmp

Head Pro
Visit site
Got to work this morning "bright n early" with a view to getting everything done in good time too go for a knock around the course this afternoon, with everything gone to plan and all the machines put away I go and get changed and head off up to the first "T" only to find about 300 seniors littering the front 11 holes and a good few heading out the back so not keen on spending the next 5hrs trying to get the front in I trudged off back to the car, packed up and buggered off home, GREAT !...:angry:

oh dear the course wasnt booked off for you to turn up and play when you want- how inconsiderate.

If only there was a booking system or a way to communicate beforehand

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sorry but I don't see what the OP's point is. So there was a large senior roll up (one assumes). Tough it happens and as a greenkeeper, I'm sorry but you should be able to get a feel for when the regular groups go out and on what day after a relatively short period and know to avoid those. No sympathy I'm afraid