ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thoughts?

22852001_10159881899070393_504287765835017971_n.jpg

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Would not have thought Rogue would be the smartest name choice for a driver, who wants a Rogue driver? Maybe Faithful or Loyal next time! Also turquoise looks pretty poor but they scraping the barrel of colour schemes, the amount they churn out.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
5 post’s & no “if this was TM” yet. 😱

in all fairness to tm they have drastically slowed down their driver releases since the m family.

the m3 m4 is out soon though. the m4 looks dreadful

Last edited:

Mark_Aged_42

Assistant Pro
Visit site
"Rogue" was a brand of clubs back in the 90s whose flagship signings included, er, Jasper Carrot.
I suspect the Callaway marketing boys are a bunch of young whippersnappers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
"Rogue" was a brand of clubs back in the 90s whose flagship signings included, er, Jasper Carrot.
I suspect the Callaway marketing boys are a bunch of young whippersnappers.
I don't think you can be criticising brand names when you didn't show much foresight with your forum username. :lol:

D

Deleted member 23270

Talking of Rogue, does anyone remember their advert of the attractive lady holding one of the clubs up to her face with the slogan 'Great head' :eek:

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Talking of Rogue, does anyone remember their advert of the attractive lady holding one of the clubs up to her face with the slogan 'Great head' :eek:

No, but it did remind me of a classic video, can't post it but search golf castaway on youtube and click on the lady in the white swimsuit :D