Andy Sullivan

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A league of their own did something similar with Jamie rednapp who is single figures

Bit more humour with the putting him off but both cracking watches

Andy seems a decent bloke

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Very good.

Actually think being so elevated above the green made this more difficult in terms of actually rolling in. Seems like a more appealing shot in terms of getting it close, but ball was going to come down with even more height and so less roll. A flatter shot and he would surely have gotten a lot more rolling at the hole and the odds are surely much more in favour of them dropping than the ones that were stopping dead.

D

Deleted member 15344

That’s an excellent video and just shows that sheer elation when you get a hole in one - it’s hard to control yourself

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very good.

Actually think being so elevated above the green made this more difficult in terms of actually rolling in. Seems like a more appealing shot in terms of getting it close, but ball was going to come down with even more height and so less roll. A flatter shot and he would surely have gotten a lot more rolling at the hole and the odds are surely much more in favour of them dropping than the ones that were stopping dead.

Maybe his skill level actually hinders him as the ball stops pretty quick. Aren’t most holes in ones a bit of roll into the hole that these pros don’t get much of unless it’s stupidly fast greens!

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Maybe his skill level actually hinders him as the ball stops pretty quick. Aren’t most holes in ones a bit of roll into the hole that these pros don’t get much of unless it’s stupidly fast greens!

Maybe, but his skill level would also be good enough to play an easier swing with less loft and take the spin off and have it roll out a bit.

But he obviously had a plan and was just going to keep peppering the flag till it dropped.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Love the hole in one challenge by the European Tour. Ed Molinari’s was a great watch too. I genuinely felt so elated for Andy. Makes me want to go out on the course right now.

D

Deleted member 16999

Brilliant, best one so far, regardless of outcome. Thanks for sharing (y)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lovely swing, so easy even after 200 odd balls. Seems a genuine bloke whenever I've seen him interviewed.

The European Tour do consistently good posts.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No I totally agree with Crow - there was no need for the amount of swearing. The video was excellent, the passion was evident but it was ruined in parts by his appalling language.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
No I totally agree with Crow - there was no need for the amount of swearing. The video was excellent, the passion was evident but it was ruined in parts by his appalling language.

I look at his swearing as passion and commitment, people express themselves differently to others. If letting out a few expletives is his way of doing so while still showing his humour and passion is his way then I get that and more importantly accept it.

Heard more swearing in clubhouses.

Wolf

Visit site
Great video, I love how it annoys him that it's often so close. Yes he swears but let's be honest it's contextual to what he's doing and firing himself up fair play. It's not like he is doing a Robin Mathew's-Williams and swearing just to be edgy and cool.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I look at his swearing as passion and commitment, people express themselves differently to others. If letting out a few expletives is his way of doing so while still showing his humour and passion is his way then I get that and more importantly accept it.

Heard more swearing in clubhouses.

He'd make a great guest in a Robin Matthews Williams Vlog.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
He's everything you see and assume, a top bloke, very approachable, just one of the lads, no heirs & graces and very naturally funny.