Andy Sullivan v Crossfield

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Having played with Mark, all I'll say is he's very different once the cameras off! ;)

That's really not enough information !

I have to say, I thought that these VLOGS were really excellent. To all those who have given Crossfield up, I would encourage them to have another go at these. Sullivan is excellent.

Can't help thinking that Mark chucked it in the end to let Andy save face though. He had a perfectly good view of the line from AS's chip.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Crossfield used to annoy me. Now, I quite like him. Some of the stuff he does is cringey, but he's just having a laugh and it shows that golf doesn't have to be taken too seriously.

I used to wonder how good he actuallybwas because he appeared rubbish for a pro. But he did take a European tour pro to a play of hole without shots whilst filming a vlog with launch monitors, commentating and having a laugh. Imagine how well he'd play with no distractions?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I used to wonder how good he actuallybwas because he appeared rubbish for a pro. But he did take a European tour pro to a play of hole without shots whilst filming a vlog with launch monitors, commentating and having a laugh. Imagine how well he'd play with no distractions?

Yeah, but he bottled it when the chips were down. ;)

Have to say that's the least annoying vlog of his I've seen, if he was like that all the time I might watch a bit more of him.

Foliage Finder

Head Pro
Visit site
I liked Andy Sullivan before this, and now I think he's a proper genuine top notch bloke. Feel like I could play with him and be relaxed.

Others are right as well, Crossfield is having a bit of a comeback with these tour pro vlogs!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Crossfield usually winds me up but i really enjoyed these videos. Andy Sullivan is my new favourite golfer. What a genuine bloke !!!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Crossfield's putting is so good. Bet he was a nightmare to play against when he was an Amateur. Dead straight, kept it in play and would putt you to death.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The thing I like with crossfield and his wacky gang (Locky, buzz man, Rory , gorilla James, twitchard ) is its like a general Saturday morning four ball full of ribbing.

The main grinding points I have is the constant us of my, " funk my shot" as an example, and the constant use of Matthew when he shortens everyone else's name.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
The thing I like with crossfield and his wacky gang (Locky, buzz man, Rory , gorilla James, twitchard ) is its like a general Saturday morning four ball full of ribbing.

The main grinding points I have is the constant us of my, " **** my shot" as an example, and the constant use of Matthew when he shortens everyone else's name.

Has stopped doing that now. Goes through phases. Is saying "Oh Matthew, that's embarrassing" when he plays a good shot & "Shall I?" when stood over a putt instead now.