American Golf Website

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was going to post about this but with the opposite opinion. I think they have made it too fiddly and as such made it worse. It is now much harder to navigate to a specific item you want to look at than it was before and I just think they have changed it for the worse. I am sure there will be some benefits though it may just be I'm not used to it yet. Each to their own though.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not had a proper look but on first impression I actually think it looks a little more professional (unlike the shop staff). Just did a random search for a stand bag and found what I was after pretty easily. Not been on the old website for ages as I tend to use my mate at the local store for any products (and discount/freebies) so can't comment on lack of goods compared with the old site

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just had a quick look and it seems to be a lot easier to navigate around, although there is not much on it yet.
Once AG have got it up to full speed i think it will be much better than its predecessor.
Well done AG.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yuk.....just about as appealing as the last (for me) which is not very!
I don't like the website.....but I quite like the shops.....no, really!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
To be honest I find Onlinegolf and Directgolf easier to use and cheaper so cannot see me buying much from AG online anway.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's an interesting one. I've used all 3 sellers, but as I have access to AG and DG shops, I wouldn't use the online services anyway.
Am I right in thinking AG are the biggest of the bunch....in which case, I reckon a lot of their "hits" will result in a visit to a store.
t.b.h. I've given up with all of them anyway. I have all I need, and prefer to buy balls/gloves/small accesories from my pro.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
It looks to me as if they've tried to get everything into the front page, including the kitchen sink. It's a bit busy.

That said, I think the pull-down menus are better especially if you are (forgive me) 'a minority', a lady or junior golfer.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
There is a link at the top in very small letters to the old site if you prefer that one. I have to admit the new one looks a bit over the top for a front page but if it works......