Am Bont out

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Day three of me daughters back garden job.
Today four tons of top soil came. Right up my street, I was born with a shovel in me hand. It was good stuff, bit of everything in it inc clay and it was wet.
After the first ton, I thought we are rolling along nicely, two tons I thought now then, three tons and I thought I was one of the Brownlee brothers, the wobbly one. I had hit the wall. Four tons and I had arms like Clyde the orangutan. There was veins bulging outta me biceps that ave not seen since I wore caps sleeve T shirts with stars on the shoulder like John Travolta did in grease.
me legs had gone. I was paralysed from the neck down and nothing was working from the neck up. I was in a bad place. Baby Layla wanted ten mins wi gangag Tash I lifted her onto me shoulders eventually, she loved it. I thought Ballax, how do I get her down, me arms had gone.
Me fingers are hurting typing this. If it was not for a good friend of mine turning up 10 mins ago from America ( Bud Weiser) I would be in the depths of deep depression. I am having to drink him with the aid of a straw coz I cannot lift me pint up
I have had a boil in the bath to try and find me spine, ave used all Missis Ts best smellys inc her " Bed head " shampoo. I smell like sex, but if she tries it on tonight, she will see my best Mick McManus forearm smash.
Bro in law said his pal who is a copper finishes in a year to be a landscape gardener. I told him his pal is a ****.
Any landscape gardeners out there, coz you need a career change to summat simple like traffic warden or summat like that.
18 hole stapleford comp tomorrow, I can't even lift me clubs into the boot of me car.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
back in the day when i were a lad ,me and a mate knocked up 30 ton of concrete ballast in a day ,three blokes on the barrers and we were like a whirl wind shovelling ballast ,i was on the dust and Chris was on the water and we were a little tired at the end of the day ,and then to cap the day off i played in a squash tournament in the evening losing in the semi finals .

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Day three of me daughters back garden job.
Today four tons of top soil came. Right up my street, I was born with a shovel in me hand. It was good stuff, bit of everything in it inc clay and it was wet.
After the first ton, I thought we are rolling along nicely, two tons I thought now then, three tons and I thought I was one of the Brownlee brothers, the wobbly one. I had hit the wall. Four tons and I had arms like Clyde the orangutan. There was veins bulging outta me biceps that ave not seen since I wore caps sleeve T shirts with stars on the shoulder like John Travolta did in grease.
me legs had gone. I was paralysed from the neck down and nothing was working from the neck up. I was in a bad place. Baby Layla wanted ten mins wi gangag Tash I lifted her onto me shoulders eventually, she loved it. I thought Ballax, how do I get her down, me arms had gone.
Me fingers are hurting typing this. If it was not for a good friend of mine turning up 10 mins ago from America ( Bud Weiser) I would be in the depths of deep depression. I am having to drink him with the aid of a straw coz I cannot lift me pint up
I have had a boil in the bath to try and find me spine, ave used all Missis Ts best smellys inc her " Bed head " shampoo. I smell like sex, but if she tries it on tonight, she will see my best Mick McManus forearm smash.
Bro in law said his pal who is a copper finishes in a year to be a landscape gardener. I told him his pal is a ****.
Any landscape gardeners out there, coz you need a career change to summat simple like traffic warden or summat like that.
18 hole stapleford comp tomorrow, I can't even lift me clubs into the boot of me car.

Yes liked that.
Is your real name Doug

Tashyboy

Visit site
Yes liked that.
Is your real name Doug

Doug Brownlee the third brother. I like that. young Bradley Tash said " that smell of poo, is it from a brown horse or a white one" his dad was laughing his head off. That was after about three and a half tons. Am still not finding it funny.

I want me mum.

Tashyboy

Visit site
back in the day when i were a lad ,me and a mate knocked up 30 ton of concrete ballast in a day ,three blokes on the barrers and we were like a whirl wind shovelling ballast ,i was on the dust and Chris was on the water and we were a little tired at the end of the day ,and then to cap the day off i played in a squash tournament in the evening losing in the semi finals .

30 tons, ave you ever seen " one flew over the cuckoos nest".
It was the Barrer that did me up and down three steps then the sleepers. It was like a masochistic " It's a knockout".

Tashyboy

Visit site
Hopefully you'll be recovered for the Tyneside meet on Monday

Well ave googled it Jenny and the problem with me arms is ave now for " Biceps". The treatment is use um or lose um.
Dont know what the Geordie terminology is but " Hadawy and ***** " comes close.
There deffo goin.

Norrin read the above comments re yer topsoil and shingles, it is for someone else who can walk in me shoes.

Jenny come what may, you and your northern heathen pals are goin down. 😁 Me and me inbred PP are kicking ass.

However, rang Missis T who was on her way home from her cock holding job and asked her what comfort food we should have for tea.
A soddin salad.

Last edited: