Aldila Tour Green shaft

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing an X2 hot pro that comes with the tour green shaft. I have only had chance to test it out with a stiff shaft. I have hit some shots with the SLDR at 9.5 with the TP x-stiff Fujikura Motore Speeder shaft and found this nice.

I know that shaft flexes can vary between manufacturers, so has anyone information on the Aldila shaft.

Swing speed was measured today at 106 mph if that is of any help.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just had a look on Aldida's site . The stiff shaft is for 100/110 swing speed. Mid-low trajectory. That's all I can find about the shaft.

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
Hmmm, thanks for the info Dave. Probably safest to stick with stiff as I already use it in my current driver. I just don't like being able to feel the flex of the shaft during the swing.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Hmmm, thanks for the info Dave. Probably safest to stick with stiff as I already use it in my current driver. I just don't like being able to feel the flex of the shaft during the swing.

Should suit pretty well then. It's a pretty solid, if not quite boardy shaft. You are at the higher end of its supposed range, but not outside it. The fact that it's in quite a few heads as a stock shaft shouldn't mean it's a poor shaft; rather that it's quite suited to many golfers.