After a Ping Rapture Driving iron

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Firstly, seasons greetings to you all.

Are Direct Golf still trading - anyone know - Their website suggests they are and DG Tunbridge Wells is open. Or would American Golf price match DG.

I used to use a Ping Eye 2 1 iron and loved it - but it had box grooves....I know exactly what I want - black dot in stiff (standard size full cord grip would be a bonus).

American Golf have them for £169.99. Direct Golf have them for £129.00 - All according to their websites of course.

Thanks in advance.:thup:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Ping have some new gear coming out including a driver very shortly. Rapture DI may possibly be getting discontinued.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
My friend loves his ping raptor but just changed it to the new titleist tmb. He recons its much better. I cant hit either for toffee so wouldn't know

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
After calling DG - they do not have an agreement to sell Ping kit at the moment - so thats the end if that. 'Must be an old link' - shame they can't update it! :angry:

Thanks for your replies all, its really appreciated.:thup:

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
After calling DG - they do not have an agreement to sell Ping kit at the moment - so thats the end if that. 'Must be an old link' - shame they can't update it! :angry:

Thanks for your replies all, its really appreciated.:thup:

Try and brass it with American Golf and see if they will price match the website. You might just get lucky.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
This.

I just bought a new bag and asked if they still price matched. The sales guy asked what price I'd
seen it at. He didn't ask where. He may have checked it at the till without my knowledge but he price matched. Potentially worth a try.