Advice

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
I require my irons to be an extra 0.5 - 1 inch longer. I've got the Nike Vapor Pro-combo's - fantastic irons so I want to keep them. has anybody bought shafts before? where would you recommend to get them from? I've never done this before - I will also consult with my pro.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You pro can fit extensions, which are cheap, and may even be able to salvage your grips. Or, you can buy extensions, and do it yourself. Cheaper than new shafts.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Be sure not to google butt plugs though
Better off searching shaft extensions.......

On a serious note
As has been said
No need to reshaft
A decent pro will extend current shafts

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I require my irons to be an extra 0.5 - 1 inch longer. I've got the Nike Vapor Pro-combo's - fantastic irons so I want to keep them. has anybody bought shafts before? where would you recommend to get them from? I've never done this before - I will also consult with my pro.
can you not get your existing shaft lengthened

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Love the ‘fantastic irons’ comment you’ve needed to add, because we all know that’s a lie and you were just going to get ‘change your irons’ responses.

Regardless. Buy some new irons 😂