Adidas ZG21 Golf Shoes

Diamond

Visit site
Having bought a pair of Puma Ignite golf shoes that were not waterproof I went for a pair of Adidas ZG21 Golf Shoes which set me back £139.99.
What I can tell you is that I played with these shoes on for 2 rounds now in horrendous thunderstorms where everything was soaked but my feet were still like toast. They are comfortable but more importantly waterproof.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I returned a pair of codechaos and bought these not wore them as yet but glad to hear there waterproof the reason I paid that much for them

jmcp

Visit site
Having bought a pair of Puma Ignite golf shoes that were not waterproof I went for a pair of Adidas ZG21 Golf Shoes which set me back £139.99.
What I can tell you is that I played with these shoes on for 2 rounds now in horrendous thunderstorms where everything was soaked but my feet were still like toast. They are comfortable but more importantly waterproof.

How are the sizing of them compared to the Puma shoes you returned ?

cheers, John

Diamond

Visit site
How are the sizing of them compared to the Puma shoes you returned ?

cheers, John

Hi John. I am a size 10 in most shoes and trainers. The Puma were comfy but had the ankle support so that might help or hinder some people, the problem with them is that they were not waterproof. The Adidas are a great fit and water tight.

jmcp

Visit site
Thanks Diamond, having a search around at the moment for a new pair and these are in the mix. Thanks again.

Cheers, John