Adidas opportunity video

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't watch the video but the article reads just like one big advert for Adidas shoes. Which I suppose it is.

Were all 5 of the 'readers' actually forum members?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't watch the video but the article reads just like one big advert for Adidas shoes. Which I suppose it is.

Were all 5 of the 'readers' actually forum members?

I am.
The guys from Adidas actually wanted us to find genuine reasons to criticise their shoes, but I couldn't!
I wanted to, I just couldn't.
They are a genuinely superb product.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Horrendous video of me ............................ I look like my dad when he was in his eighties!

Last edited:

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All the people who took part, which did you find the most comfy spikeless shoes and why please? Did anyone try ones which had the boa system?

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
There weren't any with boa, but I would recommend them if available. The best spikeless for me were either the XT-SL or adicross bounce. The XT probably have a bit more grip, but in terms of comfort I love the bounce shoes.

Dave1980

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The adicross bounce are the most comfortable spikeless version by far and have played about 4 rounds in these and also the XT 360 SL and have not noticed any difference in grip, although that may change in wet conditions.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was the Tour360 XT-SLs for me, closely followed by the Adipower 4orged S and the Adicross Bounce.
They were all supremely comfortable.