Add a mark to driver head?

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
You can paint the sistine chapel on top of your driver if you so wish
I do not think you could do it during a round, although you could argue you are not changeing the playing characteristics of the club

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I don't know about that, Faldo added some black tape to his putter during the round, to reduce glare, and that was deemed to be changing the playing characteristics.

As long as you do it before you play, I can't see the issue.

I also can't see that it will help particularly either.

Jabba

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think that was the incident where Faldo was paired with Sandy Lyle. It was a sunny day an Lyle put a sticking plaster on the top of his putter blade to eliminate the glare from it part way through the round. Faldo reported this and it was ruled that Lyle had altered the playing characteristics of the club during the round.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If you can't manage the sistine chapel, (I know I couldn't), a little cottage, some fields and trees with a babbling brook is fairly easy.
And a bunny.
Gotta have an ikkle bunny.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
If you can't manage the sistine chapel, (I know I couldn't), a little cottage, some fields and trees with a babbling brook is fairly easy.
And a bunny.
Gotta have an ikkle bunny.

Quiet day at work today? :D

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Quiet day at work today? :D

Bored shitless. Not one "punter" in all day so far. No telephone calls. Nothing. I'm going to have to sell all my golf gear if this lot doesn't improve.

Why not take the carpet mats out of the cars, join them together and make a putting green out of them :D