Adams speedline super s driver.

Darren24

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all, wondering if anyone has used one and what they thought of it. My brother is thinking of getting one as he tried it at GD and liked it. Am I right in saying TM brought Adams golf out? Thanks for any info😊.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Don't know anything about this driver, but I've just bought the Adams XTD TI Driver. Adams make fantastic gear.
You're right TM did buy Adams as they wanted to get their hands on the velocity speed slot. I was told it worked out better to buy the company rather than the patent that Adams had on speed slot.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all, wondering if anyone has used one and what they thought of it. My brother is thinking of getting one as he tried it at GD and liked it. Am I right in saying TM brought Adams golf out? Thanks for any info.

I have one, and also the matching 3 wood, both reg shafts. No longer use them as I went stiff shaft but they're good clubs, under-rated for sure.

They're also for sale if he doesn't wanna shell out the full amount for new...:whistle:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Nice gear; shame about the colour!

I'm an Adams fan - 2*9015Ds a 9064LS and a Speedline Tech.

If the shaft suits (both the 'S' and the Tech were designed for slower swingers) and you/he can stand the colour, then good choice - especially at the price they go for! None of mine cost more than £45!