Adams Golf

bazlambo

Medal Winner
Visit site
Why is it that golf magazines never seem to review Adams Golf clubs. Upgraded my driver last year and after trying out some named ones like TMade Superquad & Burner, Nike Sumo, Cleveland Hibore, the best by a mile was the Adams Insight BUL. This driver is so straight and was no shorter than the others, but you never see their equipment reviewed.
Am after a new 3 wood and waiting the new Adams gear when out.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Adams are going through a bit of a lean patch. I know Watson use to be their main guy on tour (now Seniors tour) but I'm pretty sure he has switched so there isn't really anyone out there banging their drum.

Not sure why they don't get featured in any reviews. Might be one for Jezz to comment on

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I raised this a few weeks ago. Went out and tried their 3 woods and the ovation II was a close second to the Burner I bought. Tempted to try their hybrids next.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Adams insught BUL fairway wood is reviewed in the current GM gear supplement but its not a big player in the UK & Ireland markets hence it does not get the publicity it probably deserves.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
They love Adams golf in the US, that’s all they go on about in the mags etc, However they never seem to feature Wilson Staff???

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got the Adams OSA2 Hybrid set and love them.

According to the pictures in Direct Golfs new magazine, Langer is an Adam's player.