Adams a12 pro irons

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi I have for sale a set of Adams a12 pro irons 4-PW. They are standard length and lie, have stiff KBS shafts and Lampkin grips.
As pictures show they are in good nick and have been used for 2 seasons so show signs of use consistent with this. There is a slight mark on face of the 7 iron, other than that just a bit of bag clatter and general signs of use. Have been sat in garage for 6 months and are far too good a set to be sat around so time to get rid make me an offer! Any questions I will try to help, more photos to follow if I can get it to work:p
Looking for £120 delivered.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 157

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bargain, I have a set that wouldn't be this cheap. Best irons I've ever had until i resifted my AP2's, now very similar.
I know I will kick myself when they gone! But I got my pings fitted that's the only reason these are going as they are standard specs. Too good to be gathering dust though so they must go unfortunately. . . Not that anyone has enquired yet;)

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I know I will kick myself when they gone! But I got my pings fitted that's the only reason these are going as they are standard specs. Too good to be gathering dust though so they must go unfortunately. . . Not that anyone has enquired yet;)

I got my Ap2's last year and was waiting on them being re-shafted (by myself but being lazy it took me too long) anyway had the A12's in the bag for 3 weeks and got 3 cuts so they stayed in all season.

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I got my Ap2's last year and was waiting on them being re-shafted (by myself but being lazy it took me too long) anyway had the A12's in the bag for 3 weeks and got 3 cuts so they stayed in all season.
Sounds like they will be keeping the titleists on their toes for a while then. I have been plucking up the courage to sell them for a few months and now you have put all sorts of doubts in my mind thanks:cool: they are great all rounders and even better as I never saw anyone else with them and was always asked what they were because they do look awesome in the bag.

Last edited:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If I didn't have too many sets of irons already I would be all over these. some people just don't recognise a bargain when they see one.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Likewise, had the cb2 which I beleive are an early version of these, absolutely awesome sticks that for me were fitted with wrong shafts.

Someone is gonna get a real steel at this price