AD333 fans...

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
good question and that is what's stopping me from buying them at the moment. I thought the new box was a darker color, but the box in the picture on the American golf website (see link) is not last years design either.

They don't seem to have any other AD333s and you would expect them to stock the newest version so I can only assume they are the new ones. Plus it says in the description 'The new AD333 utilises a brand new revolutionary Pana-Tetra® blended cover. It provides straighter shots with long carry.' so I think they are the 2008 version.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can i just hijack and say anyone one thinking of playing the srixon sof feel... dont bother. I just bought two dozen on the offer (desperate for balls, thought what the hell lets try em)

Guys in shop told me they had more spin but were equally as long. They aint, 10-15 yards shorter on drives.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
"The new AD333 utilises a brand new revolutionary Pana-Tetra"

They are the new ones, the box is shinier.

The difference I believe is that they have a new outer layer on the golf ball that does something special to improve spin and makes them last longer.

Good price but still prefer the Wilson Staff Px3, and its cheaper.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I have beeb buying from EBay and only ones stating 2008 and to date have only received 2008 version, I usually pay £38 inc p+p for 3 dozen but worked a deal with my local pro for £40 for 3 dozen 2008 models so will take the advice from here and buy local.

I am though thinking of starting with the Srixon Z-URC due to it being a slightly heavier ball like the Pro V1x as I am getting alot of spin on the AD333 so maybe cut that and I would think my flight would go straighter.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
"

Good price but still prefer the Wilson Staff Px3, and its cheaper.

Sadly I think that the PX3s are sold out now. Certainly not on the web site any more. Still, at least I managed to get 3 dozen whilst the offer was on of 3 for £25.00

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Can i just hijack and say anyone one thinking of playing the srixon sof feel... dont bother. I just bought two dozen on the offer (desperate for balls, thought what the hell lets try em)

Guys in shop told me they had more spin but were equally as long. They aint, 10-15 yards shorter on drives.

I bought 2 doz on Saturday from AG, must admit I thought they where a lot shorter when driving.

Thing I will get a few boxes of AD333's at the weekend - cheers lad.