Acceptable Attire at Home

D

Deleted member 1740

No grown man should wear joggers, onesies, hoodies, etc. anywhere. Even at home. It's just wrong.

^^ Murph knows how to dress properly!

Shorts and T-shirts is my usual attire for lounging around.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Crimpilene velvet suit, ruffled shirt, bermuda shorts, leg warmers and doc marten 19 holers.

This years couture look is formal/mixed, I was led to believe.

#ahead of the game.:thup:

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone who wears flip flops anywhere apart for a beach or poolside in a warm climate deserves every bone in there feet breaking one at a time!!!!!!!!

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Anyone who wears flip flops anywhere apart for a beach or poolside in a warm climate deserves every bone in there feet breaking one at a time!!!!!!!!

I have no problem with flip flops unless you see people wearing jeans and a jacket and flip flops!!!

If it's cold enough for jeans and a jacket it's too cold for flip flops

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I normally wear whatever I've had on the rest of the day before I go for a bath or shower then it's shorts and a T-shirt. If I'm cold I put on a pair of socks and if I'm too hot they come off again.
For Christmas HID bought me a pair of joggers as they were cheap end of line stock. Same they are 3 sizes too big and I look like a clown on his days off!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Can't believe how many people wear shorts and T-shirt through the winter, what setting are your thermosatats on? You must have huge gas bills.
In the winter it's trousres and a thick jumper for me, has to be really warm summer's day to temp me into shorts

D

Deleted Member 1156

Adizeros.

But I might need to reconsider as they are making a mess of the carpets.

cleanstrike

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As ilive in the South East, I wear whatever the butler lays out !

As a matter of general etiquette, one should never have one's butler lay out one's daily attire. One's man-servant or valet should be tasked with this particular function on one's behalf. Please refer to 'Jeeves & Wooster' for clarification.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is very illuninating.

Mr Mimms gets up and puts on golf shirt and trousers...goes to club.
Comes back, has shower and puts on clean golf shirt.

The only time he wears anything else is for the occasional meeting and weddings