Abusive posts

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
As many of you are aware there were a number of abusive messages posted on the forum last night. These posts have all been removed and the users IP address has been banned. Thanks to everyone who brought this to our attention, it is much appreciated.

We have received a great response for forum moderators and will be contacting the selected users this week.

Paul

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well done Paul.

We need to nip it in the bud. generally the forum is very good at self moderatiing, but recent events have shown a need for something a little extra.

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
I apologise if my recent signature of 'WOODROW' caused any offence. I didn't know this was a slang term in some parts of the world, I was merely using it as an injoke for the Tiger Woods fans who know that this is his way of scolding himself when he hits a bad tee shot. I hope this is forgiven as a purely ignorant mistake and not an act of deliberate feather ruffling.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes thankyou, this place was in need of a strong hand. We almost lost some valued members.

Thanks Paul, am sure i speak for everyone when i say we really appreciate it! ;)

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I haven't play golf for 1 whole week, so I'm playing today and can't wait to get onto the course. My 4ball on a Wednesday all play off 2 handicaps so there is some good golf played at time's.

Getting back to the golf please

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
Surely thats not allowed. I thought you were only allowed one handicap? Is it one for when the play normally and a higher one for those off days? I wish I had two handicaps.