9I Swing. Comments please

Kurt92

Club Champion
Visit site
Hey guys, recently my iron shots are a bit sketchy however they're usually the strength of my game.

Any chance you guys could highlight strengths and weaknesses here please?

Cheers

[video=youtube;H9YIdWYWuW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9YIdWYWuW4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

D

Deleted Member 1156

First problem I noticed......teeing off in from of the marker blocks...............

*whistle*

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
That swing looks solid to me mate, really like the backswing and a good downsing.

If my swing looked that i would just be practicing my short game

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
looked at it several times, address looks good from this view, backswing good and pretty much on plane, standing up at impact is the only noticeable thing from me based on 1 short video- do you thin a lot?

Anyway, put the sombrero away and get that handicap where it belongs at half what you proclaim!

Kurt92

Club Champion
Visit site
My short game and putting absolutely sucks. and I'm having arguments with my driver all the time. I think after watching a couple of driver shots back that my left elbow comes out too much and the club is lagging way behind and often creating a bad slice. I've been trying to straighten the club up faster on my round today and found I was hitting much better after a hook on the first tee.

I'll try and get hold of a face on view next time I play. In that video my head seems to dip down a bit, is that a concern? sometimes I can hit the turf rather than the ball first and I think that's a case of trying to dig down too much.

On every hole I would take a 2 putt I probably 3 putt 5-6 times a round. My best round of 83 consisted of 6 birdie chances between 5-15ft and missed all but 1 of them. I've actually bought a V-Easy but not tested it yet.

I'm also finding it a pain in the backside to line my shots up correctly, driver especially.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Last edited: