5G you've got my pants down

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The rollout of the UK's future 5G mobile network must be handled better than 4G was, according to a new report.

really well am up in Northumberland and ave only just got a signal on 3 G. If i did not have a pocket full of 2ps i would not be able to talk to anyone on the phone. Thank god for phone boxes.
Bloody A1 road has only one lane in parts Getting past tractors is a lottery. Would love to see tractors driving through london and see what is said then. Scotland wants to leave the UK. If i was a Northumberlandian i would want to leave the UK.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We have worse 4G than Albania for Christ's sake....
They talk about 5g - there's many places where you can't get any kind of signal at all.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tashy, I live in Morpeth, a decent sized market town in Northumberland, and I can't get a signal in my house! Out on the roads the signal is very intermittent. 5g, ha ha ha. Laughable.

Don't get me started on the A1. I'd force the Transport minister to drive from the Angel of the North to Edinburgh and back again every day for a week. After 3 days they'd be signing the cheque for a three lane motorway. Then send them across to Carlisle. One trip there and back should be enough to get that dualled.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Tashy, I live in Morpeth, a decent sized market town in Northumberland, and I can't get a signal in my house! Out on the roads the signal is very intermittent. 5g, ha ha ha. Laughable.

Don't get me started on the A1. I'd force the Transport minister to drive from the Angel of the North to Edinburgh and back again every day for a week. After 3 days they'd be signing the cheque for a three lane motorway. Then send them across to Carlisle. One trip there and back should be enough to get that dualled.

LT. been to Morpeth today and bought young Bradley tash a sword from a charity shop for 99p. He had a fight with that bull wi the big balls in the arcade. Nice talking to polite strangers who say hello, thank you etc. Went to warkworth castle on the way back to fight the dragons. A poor woman was down in the keep being seen to by the ambulance people and firefighters. Young Bradley thought a dragon had had hold of her. Flippin 4 G has more blind spots up here than David Blunket on a sledge

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Why should people who live in cities and built up areas subsidise people who choose to live in rural areas.

The cost of covering the complete country is too much, rather focus it so the cost per user is much lower.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
The rollout of the UK's future 5G mobile network must be handled better than 4G was, according to a new report.

really well am up in Northumberland and ave only just got a signal on 3 G. If i did not have a pocket full of 2ps i would not be able to talk to anyone on the phone. Thank god for phone boxes.
Bloody A1 road has only one lane in parts Getting past tractors is a lottery. Would love to see tractors driving through london and see what is said then. Scotland wants to leave the UK. If i was a Northumberlandian i would want to leave the UK.

Eh up Tash dont forget without them tractors there be nowt on tup plate ti eat ti morning

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
The problem with 5G is that, although its epically quicker, the range is ALOT less. 5G coverage will be tenfold worse.

I'm going to say its the devil you know Vs the Devil you don't.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That bull is a big lad. I double take each time I pass him.

The weather has been kind so far. I hope it continues for you. Where else are you going?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Amen to that brother Tyrion.

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

The network should improve once they introduce electricity:)

D

Deleted member 16999

Why should people who live in cities and built up areas subsidise people who choose to live in rural areas.

The cost of covering the complete country is too much, rather focus it so the cost per user is much lower.
Good idea, maybe we should open farms in the cities to get the milk and meat products to the city folk quicker and close down the countryside altogether.
Or maybe we should make the clueless city folk, who need the air ambulance or mountain rescue to get them out of danger or save their lives, stay in the City.
Really think you've got a good point there.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I live in a small village in Northern Ireland, Ahoghill, and get 4g most places I go, have no problems at all. When I head back to me Mam's in Hebburn I get full 4g too, must just be near the borders ?

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good idea, maybe we should open farms in the cities to get the milk and meat products to the city folk quicker and close down the countryside altogether.
Or maybe we should make the clueless city folk, who need the air ambulance or mountain rescue to get them out of danger or save their lives, stay in the City.
Really think you've got a good point there.

+1

I have never heard such a ridiculous post in my life. Hopefully in the morning when he is putting milk in his tea, bacon in the frying pan or toasting some bread, he might just remember where they come from. Or maybe the people that put food on the tables of Great Britain have no right to expect a standard of living that is comparable to city folk...

Tashyboy

Visit site
That bull is a big lad. I double take each time I pass him.

The weather has been kind so far. I hope it continues for you. Where else are you going?

holy island today then back to sea houses to feed the seagulls. Back to Cragside tomorrow coz it was shut on monday.