5200 spin rate with a hybrid 21 degree - too much?

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
I play a massive draw and a pro v is 5200 too much spin ?

Sutton Coldfield had a trackman on the first tee today @ the winter series and my swing looked #Village to be honest even tho I'm in a massie purple patch.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does it go the distance you want and expect? Is it consistent enough for you? Are you happy with the ball flight? Do you feel in control with it?

If the answer is yes to the above then the answer to your question is no.

Serine think the is a trap of people getting obsessed with numbers and from what you are saying you are quoting figures for 1 shot which isn't enough to actually judge anything.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
yes till it a tight hole and then were in trouble, to much draw but I just wondered if that's the spin I'm getting #Adding

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
would go for those lessons - preferably with a pro that has a LM so can look at dynamic loft at strike plus strike location on face - then along with DL AoA path face2path swing direction can look where the spin loft #'s are

spin rate maybes a tad high for a 3-ish hybrid - part of that will be strike

but looking at where strike location is plus calming down the swing path along with face control much more important to improvements - than just the spin rate #

so important to that would be looking at set-up & alignments to target to bring aim back nearer to target not quite so far rightfield along with reducing that swing path # through tad different motion at transition

(could be as it's trackman set-up on a hole that 13# is a tad exaggerated as trackman set to a base line that's a bunch leftfield of the aim base line taken in rightfield set-up on teebox)
but even if it's actually a tad less than 13 in to out - thats a deal bigger than optimum ball park path #

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Winter lessons on the cards 👍

I've been using the step away drill and its stayed with the real swing, as you see my left foot move. Mainly for hip rotation. I was playing a draw and the hybrid is a 200y club 4 iron. Alignment has gone haywire

I searched for stats

https://i.imgur.com/cKKUKLX.png

I need my own trackman 😀